Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Wonders of Sleep









It has always amazed me how babies can sleep anywhere and be so peaceful. I must say that I have always enjoyed the little time that I get to lay down with my kids and rest but knowing that Jacob is probably the last, it is that much more meaningful to me.

















And how can kids always manage to fall asleep in all sorts of positions and in any place. Elizabeth fell asleep while talking to me after a long but fun day. We had just returned from Disney on Ice.













And yes, the picture is positioned correctly! Jacob can contort himself in all sorts of positions in his bouncy seat and still manage to get some good rest!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Jacob looks like such a sweet kid! You are very lucky...Joshua would never sleep on us...Maybe a few naps in the first few days of his life, but other than that...nada! He is so not a snuggler. Enjoy.

Shelley said...

By the way, my neck hurts just looking at that last picture!

Tricia said...

It's hard to believ tat we have all slept like that some point in our lives. If we tried it now we'd be in traction for weeks :)