Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's My Birthday and I'll Cry If I Want To...

Today was AJ's birthday! He is officially two now - although I question when the terrible two's actually started. Since Mike is gone, we had just a little get together at the house with a couple of friends. Two other moms in our playgroups have husbands that are gone right now as well so it was a nice excuse to do something for us as well. Anyway, the kids had pizza and cupcakes. I know now not to keep a little boy waiting for his cupcake! :) Enjoy the movie and pictures!

2 Year Old Stats:
29.5 lbs - 67th percentile
38 inches - 100+ percentile

Pizza Time



Cupcake Time!

AJ's 2 Years Old!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday little dude! Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday AJ!
Love Daddy