Monday, October 1, 2007

SETP & Disney

We spent the last four days down in Anaheim for an SETP (Society of Experimental Test Pilots) conference that Mike attended. I spent some of the time at my parents house with the kids and then they gratiously watched the kids for us on Friday evening when we went to California Adventures for a good buffet followed by riding Soarn' Over California (with Neil Armstrong) and then off to the Boeing and Lockhead Martin hospitality suites. It was wonderful for Mike and I to get to spend an evening just the two of us. On Saturday afternoon two very tired parents took the kids to California Adventures for some fun. I didn't get many pictures because wouldn't you know it after the first picture, the battery died.

Anyway, we spent that night at my parents house where we relaxed and hung out a while before heading back home and back to reality. It was a fun trip and I hope to be able to do it again if we get stationed here after TPS.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

We had a blast also and I didn't realize Neil Armstrong was sitting next to me until later. I'm glad the kids had a good time. We are looking forward to next years conference and having the baby with us :) Hopefully my mom will fly in so we can have some fun and I can actually enjoy the free alcohol.

Shelley said...

I bet it's nice being back close to your parents again for a little babysitting!

Sarah said...

That's quite the pose there Elizabeth!!