Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tinkle Tuesday

OK - I am making it official! AJ is potty training! We have been in underwear for two weeks now with great success. (I didn't want to post before now because I didn't want to jinx myself.) Anyway, he is doing pretty good with only about 1 accident a day. I do still have him in Pull-Up's during nap time and most of the time they are dry when he gets up. I haven't switched to underwear for naps yet frankly because I don't want to deal with the laundry right now. :) My new experience in the realm of potty-training has been dealing with boys and their aiming abilities. After a week of sanitizing the walls every time my little man used the potty, I decided that he needed to work on his aim!


Well, all I can say is, "Hail Almighty Cheerios"! These little suckers have been a life saver when it comes to the cleanliness of my toilet. And I must say it is pretty cute when he goes running to the bathroom to "shoot" the Cheerios and you hear shooting sounds being made. My only question now, is how is this going to affect my plumbing?

No comments: