Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Day At The Beach





Yesterday, Mike and my dad took Elizabeth and AJ down to the beach for the first time. The kids seemed to love it and I have now been told that I need to get over my dislike of the beach for the kids sake. AJ was a little scared of the water but the surf was really loud so we will give him the benefit of the doubt. He had a blast building sand castles and of course being buried in the sand by Daddy.

Elizabeth, on the other hand, was a little fish and loved the water. She "surfed" on her boogie board with Daddy and wants to go out again. I guess it will be off to the beach again for us.



Oh yeah - Mike surfed for the first time this weekend and according to my Dad - he is a natural. He keeps saying he is going to retire and spend the rest of his days in the water. (I didn't get any pictures though :(

No comments: