Thursday, May 22, 2008

switching places

After I came out of my room dressed in a flight suit and said, "I'm off", Elizabeth questioned what was going on. "Why are you dressed like Daddy?" My response was that we were switching places for a day - "I am going to go fly airplanes and Daddy is going to stay at home with you kids." This answer seemed to appease her and off I went to TPS.

No, I didn't just wake up with this grand plan - it was Spouse Appreciation Day at TPS.

With a T-38 ride and a go at an F-16 simulator, I am not sure that I am not envious of what Mike gets to do at "work".

All in all it was a fun day and I am so glad that I got to experience it.

07B Spouses getting ready for their flights.

Waiting in Life Support to try on our parachutes and check to
make sure our masks and helmets fit.

Don't I look like I belong here? If only the nerves came
across on the camera...

And I'm off! At this point I think the pilot was letting me
taxi - what was he crazy???

No comments: