Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Graduate

After a long and stressful 24 months, Mike was awarded his Masters of Science in Aeronautical Engineering from AFIT (Air Force Institute of Technology) on Thursday evening. There were a total of 248 graduates with many varying degrees. We got to hear from the Secretary of the Air Force, Michael Wynne, as well as some other high-up's at AFIT. We are glad that Mike is done and are very proud of him! I just wish that I could understand the work that he has done! :)

The Graduate Himself!!!!

Mike and me.

Mike with his parents, John & Mary Marlin.

Mike with his sister, Amy.

Mike with me and my Dad, Steve Piccinati.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Ahh, some familiar faces! Great job Mikey!

Tricia said...

Congrats Mike!!!!!!!!! We are glad you are finally finished also. Now you can move out here to Cali with us :)

See you soon!!!!!!!!!