Monday, March 19, 2007

Oh so blue

So, Mike came home on Friday with a big surprise for me . . . tickets to see the Blue Man Group as well as securing a babysitter for the kids. Having him find care for the kids was probably the best thing he could have done for me these days. Anyway, we got to have a wonderful night out on the town (for an early anniversary). If you ever get a chance to see the Blue Man Group, I highly recommend it. It was a lot of fun - Mike even got pulled up on the stage to be spray painted with - well, spit. That is another story. But anyway, thanks Mike - I had a great time!!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Sounds like you had a great time. It will be fun for you guys to be closer to your parents again so that you might enjoy more date nights. I can imagine 3 kids would make me crazy some times!

Happy Anniversary! 7 years?