Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Angels

I had Elizabeth & Jacob's pictures done a week or so ago when there was a special Angel event going on. I think they turned out great and I wanted to share them with everyone. I know you are all thinking - what about AJ? It's not that he isn't and angel or anything (although . . . ) but I thought a 2 year old little boy dressed in wings would just look silly. I am taking him in soon to get his 2 year old pictures done. (Maybe we can find some devil horns?!) Anyway, I hope you like the pictures as much as I do. The last one of Elizabeth is my favorite!




2 comments:

Shelley said...

My God that girl is beautiful! Look at all of that hair...I remember a time when we didn't think she would ever sprout ANY!

Oh, and of course, Jacob looks super sweet as well!

Tricia said...

Just when you think she can't get any cuter she surprises you :) This will melt Adams heart when he sees it.