Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Angels

I had Elizabeth & Jacob's pictures done a week or so ago when there was a special Angel event going on. I think they turned out great and I wanted to share them with everyone. I know you are all thinking - what about AJ? It's not that he isn't and angel or anything (although . . . ) but I thought a 2 year old little boy dressed in wings would just look silly. I am taking him in soon to get his 2 year old pictures done. (Maybe we can find some devil horns?!) Anyway, I hope you like the pictures as much as I do. The last one of Elizabeth is my favorite!




2 comments:

Shelley said...

My God that girl is beautiful! Look at all of that hair...I remember a time when we didn't think she would ever sprout ANY!

Oh, and of course, Jacob looks super sweet as well!

A Quick World said...

Just when you think she can't get any cuter she surprises you :) This will melt Adams heart when he sees it.