Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Herding Cats

I think I had a lapse in judgment today when I thought I could take all three kids out and try to get the perfect picture for our Christmas card. It felt a lot like herding cats - once I would get one in one place, another would run off or have a melt down. I guess it just wasn't meant to be today - try, try again! I did get several decent shots though.

AJ has decided that actually looking at the camera is not something he is going to do so I keep ending up with the oh so serious shots.

I did manage to get all three of them in the same frame for this one - that says something.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Honestly, that last one is great! I would go with that! How creative, having them in the tree (makes them feel important!). I wouldn't stress about taking more...Sometimes the best ones are the ones that show the truth! That being said, I should send one out of Josh trying to ride the Dog! Ha!