Monday, December 1, 2008

leaning tower of choo-choo.

With exactly four weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas there is no time to waste in getting into the Christmas spirit. So, off I went to the store to find a craft that the kids and I could do together and wouldn't you know that I found a gingerbread train. (We all know that trains are so much cooler to kids than houses.) Anyway, we made it a much more special train by having our friends join in. I must admit it was controlled chaos but the kids had fun. Our biggest problem of the event was that we couldn't get that darn train to stand straight. For that reason, it has affectionately become known as the "Leaning Tower of Choo-Choo.




Jacob watched from a safe distance all while swiping the loose candy!


The next event - EATING it!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I think it looks darling. I just love Elizabeth's hair in that sweet little bob.