Friday, March 20, 2009

a good day for a snow cone.

So, it has been a while since I blogged last but to be honest with you I just haven't felt like it. Nothing wrong, just taking time to enjoy the good weather and catch up on some spring cleaning and just living life.
Anyway, in the spirit of the first day of Spring (and also just because I was at the store getting birthday gifts for all of the parties we have this weekend) I thought it would be a nice treat and something fun for the kids to have snow cones. Do you remember those from your childhood? I remember sitting on the steps of our neighborhood pool with my Snoopy Snow Cone maker trying my hardest to sell some. I think I was about 5. Good memories.

After Elizabeth got home from school we fired up the snow cone maker and headed out back for some delicious ice in a cup.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Love the boots with the skirt! :)

Jenny said...

I still have my Snoopy Snow Cone Machine. I'm sure Brady and Lucy will try their best to sell snow cones too :) Cute pics.