Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Fun Ending

Yesterday I promised the kids some time in the backyard with a new sprinkler that I got for them. Well, wouldn't you know that when I went to hook it up (of course after I promised them an afternoon of fun), it was broken as well as their hearts. So we tromped back inside with pouty kids and I told them I would have Daddy take a look at it when he got home. Didn't you know that Daddy is equal to superman? He can fix everything!!! So, once again, after dinner we tromped back outside with all kids in bathing suits and high hopes. Daddy couldn't get the sprinkler to work but wouldn't you know it, we had a ton of fun anyway!






And don't let the pictures fool you - they got me too!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Who needs a fancy sprinkler when you have a spray hose :) Looks like the kids had a blast getting Mike!

Sally said...

Looks like an awesome time! How nice is it to have grass & no giant mud puddle?!?

Anonymous said...

These are the kind of days that your kids will remember always. It's the simple things that stay in their memories as the best times in their lives. Whoever invented all these videos games never had as much fun as it looks like you all did.
Love to all,
Mom/Gamma