1. I miss California terribly. Don't get me wrong - Florida is nice as far as being in civilization again but I miss my family and the climate and the desert. I am not meant to be in humidity - it makes me cranky! That takes me to #2.
5. I realize that I have posted a lot of short video clips lately but sometimes action is so much better than still photos when you are trying to capture the moment and I also realized we don't have any video of AJ as a baby and I don't want it to stay that way as they get older. Moving makes you realize all of the items that you have forgotten about or just got lazy about - the video camera being one.
6. Goodwill is going to get a truckload of stuff that we have decided we don't need to cart around with us across the country again. I am just to lazy to list everything on ebay right now.
7. Lazy - okay, that describes me these days. I just don't feel the motivation to finish off this house. There are those random boxes left that have stuff in them that I don't currently need therefore I can find all of the excuses in the world not to deal with them. However my dilemma is that they are currently residing in what is to become my photography studio/office.
8. Yup, I get my own space in this house for just me. Well, I am sure I will have to share but I am turning the dining room area into a proofing, studio area. I have big plans for this area in the near future (just have to get motivated).
9. New business card design. (Recognize that face?)
10. I miss my friends! I am in total TPS withdrawal and for nothing better to do I am finding myself doing nothing.... uughhh! Help me!