Friday, July 18, 2008

Peeeee - Peeeeee

In keeping with the theme of Jacob and his antics I figured I would share this video with you all. For some reason, Nana's house brings out the urge for all of my kids to sit on the potty for the very first time. When we visit they just feel the need I guess and Jacob did not fail us. He ran down the hallway yelling pee-pee and pulling at his diaper. So just for the heck of it I sat him up there. Nothing happened but boy was he proud.



Just as a side note - he has sat on the potty a few times in the new house and we have had a few successes. I don't know that I am ready to be potty training another one so soon. Maybe it is just a phase...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! Jacob just seems to young for this but I guess with all the knowledge from his older siblings you never know. Good luck!
Love to all,
Mom/Gamma