Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tumble, Roll and Flip

Today was the first day of gymnastics for the boys. AJ is going to go on Tuesdays and Jacob will go Tuesdays and Wednesdays. They had an absolute blast (until the end for Jacob - he fell and bit his tongue). There were bars, jumps, rolls, climbers, scooters, tunnels, and of course the parachute. Those of you TPSers will recognize one of the other little girls in the class too.

On another note - I have no idea why these pictures are so horrible. I did use my little diaper bag camera but they have never been this bad before. I am going to have to look into it because this is ridiculous. Hmmm.






2 comments:

Sally said...

What a great outlet for all that energy!! Looks like a great time!

Amanda said...

It looks like a lot more fun than the Jungle Zone! I wish we had things like that around here. I can't believe how grow up Lauren looks!