Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And the winner is . . .

And the winner is . . . the Burns family. With the guess of 158 boxes, they were only off by 6 boxes. We had a total of 164 boxes. I guess those that move a lot get to know the box count quite well. Now we get to look forward to unpacking all 164 boxes - but hey, that is the way of the military, right? Anyway, just in case you were wondering, a gift certificate to Starbuck's is in the mail to the Burns family. Hopefully they (by that I mean Nicole) can sit down and enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee. Congratulations!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Ah man! Should have been me! :)

Congrats Burns Family!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Burns Family! Yeah!! Wanna meet for coffee soon?? LOL!

Carrie- good luck on unpacking those boxes...I'm sure the kids will be more than helpful!!
Hugs, Carol Boersma

Burns-Family said...

Hi Carrie,
I don't know if you still have the same e-mail address, or not, but I thought this would be a good way to get in touch with you. I thought I would be able to find your e-mail address on the blog, but no such luck. Anyway, the main reason for my e-mail is to tell you there is a recall on certain red wooden Thomas vehicles. I thought you might have some and the recall is for lead and I wouldn't want AJ or Jacob to put them in their mouth. Here is a link to the web-site:
http://rjk.lcb.http.akamai-trials.com/recalls_Wood_0607.html
You can send them back and get new safe ones if you have them. It is cool that I won the box guessing game. I do know a thing or two about moving boxes. I hope everything is going well. Send me your e-mail address if you get a chance.
-Nicole
nicburns@gmail.com