Monday, May 14, 2007

Pillow Fight

Okay - so I know it is a little dated but two weeks ago when my sister-in-law and nephew were here, the kids got in A LOT of play time! One of their new found games was taking all of the pillows off of the couch and throwing them at AJ. I'm not sure if he knew he was being picked on but if he was having fun with it I guess oh well!



On another note, I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I spent the day with the kids and my mother-in-law, Mary. It was a quiet lazy day with not much accomplished but spending time outside and playing with the kids. I made Mary a nice dinner and then we settled in for an early night. I know it was just nice for me to have a restful day after the long weeks that I have had and the long weeks ahead. Thank goodness for wonderful mother-in-laws!!!!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Looks like trouble!