Monday, May 7, 2007

Major Milestone In The Marlin Household

OK - so I know that Jacob is almost 6 months old but we had a major milestone that should have occurred many months ago. He is finally sleeping on his back unswaddled!!!!! He has had so many colds that he had been sleeping in his carseat for all of these months. He is also a swaddling addict. After a few weeks of weaning from swaddling - we are finally free!!! I knew it was time for him to come out of the carseat when he could wiggle his way down to the bottom and almost get out - yikes -that would have been bad. Now - only to get him out of the cradle and into the crib out of our room! Anyway - the proof is below!


I thought I would throw in these cute pictures as well!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at little Jacob! So sweet! I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Do you think you could get AJ potty trained before I get home too?

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute!! I could bite him!! Great photos!! Hurray Jacob!
Hugs,Carol