Monday, November 3, 2008

explanation.

I suppose those of you that check here on a regular basis for an update of my wild and crazy life, deserve an explanation of my absence.

It is true. I have been missing from the world of blogging for a while. As I would love to say that I was off on some grand adventure without access to the wild world of the Internet, the only adventure I have been on is that of life itself.

I found myself living my life for my blog rather than blogging my life. Does that make any sense? As I would go through my day, I would think, hmmm, I need to do this or that so I can blog it.

Anyway, so for that reason, I decided to take an unannounced break from blogging. It has been a nice break, but now I am ready to get back to blogging again. I have been busy with photo shoots, kids sports and activities, family visits, trick o' treating and a new addition to our family that I want to share with everyone but for now I must say....

Until tomorrow....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You're NOT funny Carrie...first you're just gone, no explanation, now you're back and you're teasing me, not filling me in on what you've been doing and now there's a new addition? Fine, here's my guess....is it a van??

Sally said...

Oh, girl. You're so fiesty sometimes! Seriously...new addition? You know you're slowly killing all the people who love you. :-) Either way, glad to see you back!