Tuesday, November 4, 2008

trick o' treat.


Halloween. What a day! My mom came in from California so that she could see the kiddos trick or treat this year. Amazingly, she has never seen the kids dressed up for Halloween or able to go trick or treating with them. It was a beautiful night! We trick or treated for about 1 1/2 hours, until the kids were asking to go home (or at least some of them we were with). The kids did great and got A LOT of loot! The candy witch arrived shortly after bedtime to relieve them of all of the "yucky" candy, so now we are down to a manageable amount. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Halloween!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Wish the candy witch would come to my house and keep me from eating the candy I bought with no intention of giving to trick or treaters.