Thursday, August 7, 2008

back to the park

After five years and three kids later, I decided I would throw the kids in the car and take them over to this little children's park I knew of from living here before. Well, to my surprise, it was no longer a little park as it has expanded by about 4x and also now has a water park attached. The kids were in awe as was I. Unfortunately I wasn't prepared for the water park part but the god mommy that I try and be gave them permission to play in one of the fountains in their clothes with the promise that we would go back later with our bathing suits in hand. Anyway, they had a great time and I see us spending a lot more time there in the future.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Shelley said...

Looks like fun! I would like to see some photos of your house too!!!

Shelley said...

Looks like fun! I would like to see some photos of your house too!!!

Sarah said...

Love that picture of Jacob, such a cutie...have fun with Sally and Ava this weekend, take pictures!! :) Miss you guys, Sarah