Wednesday, April 15, 2009

fluffy bottoms

In my attempt to get Jacob to think about potty training, we have made the switch back to cloth. When AJ was about 2 1/2, he decided that potty training was a good idea of about two weeks in cloth so I am hoping for similar results this time around. I ordered some custom made "trainers" from Small Sprout and let Jacob help pick out the fabric. He is modeling his favorites in the picture. These are by far my favorite cloth diapers/trainers that I have ever used! I just love fluffy bottoms! Keep your fingers crossed for some dry days ahead of us!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Super cute! Let me know how it goes...I'll be looking for something for Ava by the end of the summer. :-)

Jenny said...

Good luck!!

Tricia said...

I love Jamie's stuff at Small Sprout. I was gonna order some trainers from her soon but will have to wait until she can pick up new orders again.

Tell Jacob I love the "Roars"!