Monday, April 6, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 13

Week 13 - My Friend & I (Kids)



When I learned the subject for this week's I ♥ Faces contest, I knew exactly what picture I was going to use. These sisters were just too cute playing in the water together. How beautiful and innocent young curiosity is! To see a couple more shots from this shoot, go here.

Week 13 - My Friend & I (Adults)

And these two, ahh, sigh! I just can't say enough. Good friends of ours - we miss you dearly! Anyway, as I wipe away the tears that come from the distance we are separated by, I must just say these two have got to be a match made in heaven. You just get a vibe. Not only are they best of friends, they are truly and madly in love with one another. You are an inspiration to all of us!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Very sweet. I love shots like this.

Chris said...

nice shot... i love it!

Amanda said...

That is too cute!

Jenny said...

Sister are the best kind of friends. It is a beauty.

Pam D said...

I love the sweetness and the beautiful colors.. great picture!

DawnS said...

Love your photo!

Drew said...

The beach scene is so soft and pretty. The picture of the young couple is so sweet. They look to be fully at ease with each other.

Kristi said...

love the pictures!! good shots!!