Saturday, April 25, 2009

my dearest Elizabeth

Oh, my dearest Elizabeth. How I love you in ways I can't even describe. I want to remember you desire to live life to the fullest and dream the biggest dreams. You are thoughtful and caring. You are an emotional little girl in so many ways. You can compassion for those that are in pain, sad or hurt.

You are growing up to be such a beautiful little girl, inside and out. Kindergarten has taught you so much and you exceed all of our expectations. You love to read to us during bedtime and you are writing beautifully these days! Your artwork in unbridled these days and you want to share it with everyone.

I dream that your passion for life and learning will only continue to grow. I know you will be a successful woman and I can't wait to see how you change the world!

I love you dearly and wish you the most wonderful birthday!

No comments: